Aim of this student project vacancy is to do in-depth electrochemical studies of novel solid-state battery electrode materials and electrolytes deposited using several techniques including vapour phase or solution phase deposition techniques. The task will include, fabrication and material characterization, electrochemical cell preparation, electrochemical analysis. The student will also perform morphological and functional analysis, involving measurements like SEM, EDX, electrochemical testing of battery materials etc.
You are an ambitious master student with both scientific and practical skills looking for a thesis of at least 6-9 months. You have a electrochemistry, physics, chemistry, material science or applied science background. You are pro-active and independent, at the same time a good team player. Good communication skills in English is expected.
- Literature research to benchmark the know-how present as state-of-art.
- Perform material fabrication experiments in laboratory and clean room
- Material analysis (SEM/EDX, FIB analysis, electrochemical testing
- Electrochemical cell preparation, characterization, and analysis
- Participate in group meetings, provide feed-back, discuss results, and propose solutions to various challenging aspects
- Write intermediate experimental reports and final thesis report
For all inquiries, please contact:
For more information contact Dr.Sandeep Unnikrishnan (firstname.lastname@example.org)