Dielectric spectroscopy is a miniaturized, low-cost, fast and portable technology for many sensing applications, e.g., cancer cell detection, food freshness monitoring, or chemical sensing. In this project, we will develop a high-frequency CMOS-based dielectric readout circuits as a miniaturized sensor.
The tasks in this project include:
- Design a CMOS wideband RF (kHz to GHz) circuit as a dielectric sensor readout circuit.
- Design and optimize the on-chip electrode.
- Design and tape-out in standard CMOS process.
- Integrate the electrode and readout circuits in a low-cost PCB platform.
- Work with imec experts from different teams to design experiment for real applications.
- You are a Msc/Bsc student in Microelectronics.
- You are available for a period of 12 months.
- You have experience on Cadence and EM simulation tools.
- You are familiar with CMOS IC design flow.
- You have experience on RF/analog circuit and sensor design.
- Entitled to do an internship in the Netherlands.
- Motivated student eager to work independently and expand knowledge in the field.
- Good written and verbal English skills.
For all inquiries, please contact:
Click on ‘apply’ to submit your application. You will then be redirected to e-recruiting.
Please be advised that non-EU/EEA country students that are studying outside of the Netherlands, need to have a work-permit to be able to do an internship in the Netherlands.
Ms Najat Loiazizi, HR specialist.
Telephone number: +31 (0)40 40 20 675