In close collaboration with industrial customers, clinical partners, and engineers from different disciplines, you will architect and design innovative algorithms to run on wearable systems for bio medical applications, combining cutting-edge research results with state-of-the-art components. Your main focus is to deliver solutions that can be used for (clinical) studies to explore ways to monitor and manage health problems in real life.
- Design efficient signal processing algorithms, like filters and sample-rate converters, and noise shaping, in Matlab and implementing these in C/C/++, optimizing performance, code size, energy consumption, and silicon area;
- Interact with customers to align on system requirements and review progress;S
- upport validation of developed algorithms in real-life or clinical studies;
- Share knowledge with the team, provide technical guidance, and drive technical roadmap in area of wearable electronics;
- Deliver high quality system designs, in a timely fashion, and in line with requirements.
- MSc degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or similar field;
- 4+ years' experience in signal processing, preferably on physiological (time-series) data;
- Experience in algorithm development (in Matlab) and implementation in C/C++;
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken);
- Flexible team player, actively helping other team members, taking initiative to connect to different competence groups and to extract requirements for signal processing algorithms;
- Quick learner, able and interested in acquiring new skills and competences;
- Hands-on attitude. Taking responsibility for the process from specification to implementation, testing and debugging, including communication and alignment with different stakeholders;
- You see changes as an opportunity to learn and grow.
For all inquiries, please contact:
Ms Najat Loiazizi, HR specialist
Telephone number: +31 (0)40 40 20 675