As a Senior Analog &RF IC Designer at imec Eindhoven you will architect and implement ultra-low power transceiver SoCs.
The IoT team develops innovative solutions for massive, heterogeneous sensor networks. We connect billions of devices within high-speed networks. Doing so, we have built various ultra low power radio IC's like Wifi 11.ah, Bluetooth-LE, and also an UWB 6-10 GHz radio tuned towards precise localization (~6 cm). We deliver our designs to customers, patent the different inventions and publish our results in renounced conferences and papers (ISSCC, RFIC, DATE, JSSC, etc). Currently we start to make our solutions smarter by adding neuromorphic circuits and use radio circuits for radar like solutions. By joining our international team you will collaborate with like-minded people who like to change the way we work and live. Here, your ideas matter.
- Architect and implement ultra-low power transceiver SoCs including innovative methods and circuits.
- Take the lead in the design of multi-disciplinary aspects like the implementation of mixed-signal system loops such as AGC and CFO and other calibration loops.
- Design state-of-the-art innovative circuits as part of an ultra-low power wireless system.
- Together with the team, create new ideas and/or new technical methods based on your solid technical experience.
- Contribute to the vision for the evolution of ULP transceivers over the next years.
- Take the lead in the interaction with external partners and towards new prospects as part of the technical support.
- Coach the (junior members of the) Internet of Things NL team in order to grow the talent, the quality of the work and the innovation.
- Master's degree Or PhD degree in Electronic Engineering.
- 7-15 years of experience in RF and Analog IC Design (ideally to include for wireless products).
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary design teams.
- Solid understanding of transistors, circuits, architectures and control loops, knowledge on signal integrity.
- Excellent knowledge of transceiver architectures and state-of-the-art in low power transceiver design.
- Experience of coaching junior designers and talents to impact the team's way-of-working.
- Brings in technical experience but also new methods with significant impact on the projects and the teams.
- Able to define and implement next generation, best-in-class transceivers, based on your new ideas and your experience.
- Relevant experience: TSMC 40/28nm CMOS; Cadence IC6.
- Experience with transferring research results to production.
- Good communication and writing skills in English.
- Strong sense of responsibility for team's success.
For all inquiries, please contact:
Ms Najat Loiazizi, HR specialist
Telephone number: +31 (0)40 40 20 675