Would you like to be one of the pioneers to build and expand a new R&D center in the field of chip integration, engaging with leading industries in automotive, healthcare technology and other high-tech sectors?Then you are welcome at CITC in Nijmegen
We are currently looking for a researcher to strengthen the team and join our pioneers. You will be working at the interface of materials science, process technology, microelectronics and packaging in a multidisciplinary research environment, together with industry.
- Develop innovative die attach solutions for a next generation high power electronics;
- Interact with internal as well as external stakeholders;
- Provide support to and collaborate with international projects;
- You have a PhD degree (or equivalent work experience in a research environment) in experimental physics or materials science;
- Excellent knowledge of assembly materials (die attach, passivation and encapsulation);
- Proven creativity through a strong list of publications, patent applications and/or other tangible output;
- Affinity for combining practical work with theory to support obtained results;
- A pro-active and hands-on mentality, taking responsibility and organizing work in an efficient manner;
- A team player;
- Self-organizing and take initiative;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
For all inquiries, please contact:
Recruiter: Marcel Ernes
Mobile phone: +31 (0)6-153 51517