The development of printed sensors and actuators, providing novel functionality in the field of medical instrumentation, on-body and in-body devices. That is why Holst Centre is looking for a researcher capable of supporting and guiding the development of innovative concepts enabled by printed sensors and actuators. As a team player you will be responsible for realizing flexible and stretchable sensors and actuator arrays that can be adopted by industry.
- Shape and give directions to the technology developments based on market demands
- Pro-actively interact with the market and (co-)define roadmaps and research plans
- Define and manage collaborative projects in the field of large area medical imagers; actively participate in international projects.
- You are a team player with a PhD degree (or equivalent work experience in a research environment) in experimental physics or materials science. An affinity with printed electronics and sensors development is a requisite;
- Proven creativity through a strong list of publications, patent applications and/or other tangible output;
- A pro-active and hands-on mentality, taking responsibility and organizing work in an efficient manner;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
For all inquiries, please contact:
For more information please contact Anouk Bos, email: email@example.com