Would you like to be one of the pioneers to build and expand a new R&D center in the field of chip integration, engaging with leading industries in automotive, healthcare technology and other high-tech sectors?Then you are welcome at CITC in Nijmegen.
- develop interconnect and assembly processes for a next generation of high power device;
- participate with expertise and take responsibility in ongoing collaborative projects with international customers;
- interact with our industrial partners and customers on a day-to-day basis.
- preferably with 3 to 7 years of experience in semiconductor industry in the field of package development or assembly engineering
- hands-on knowledge of package reliability requirements, failure analysis techniques and quality systems;
- excellent knowledge of assembly materials (die attach, passivation and encapsulation);
- hands-on mentality, able to organize practical work in efficient and cooperative way;
- BSc degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or materials science;
- knowledgeable with data handling, analysis and communication of results;
- good communication skills in English.
For all inquiries, please contact:
Recruiter: Marcel Ernes
Mobile phone: +31 (0)6-153 51517