Your main focus is to implement algorithms for Big-data applications for Gas&Ion sensors and the IoT-Solutions team. Applications include sensor development, smart-city and smart-building.
- Development of algorithms and solutions for IoT systems. Including applications for synchronization, sensor compensation, sensor calibration, and error correction.
- Interfacing with experts on artificial intelligence, data science, deep learning algorithms.
- Contribute to the vision for the evolution of IoT systems over the next years.
- Contribute to the IoT system team discussions and interact with system experts, analog and digital IC designers, SW stack developers.
- Interact with external partners as part of the second-line technical support.
- M.Sc. or PhD degree in computer science or electrical engineering or equivalent through experience.
- You have relevant hands-on experience in machine learning, signal processing algorithm development (For PhD 2 years work experience, for Msc 5+ years).
- Solid understanding of statistical performance metrics, generic signal processing and machine learning tools.
- You have a good understanding of state-of-the-art algorithms, particularly in the fields of time-series analysis, multivariate analysis, estimation/classification (detection) theory and neural networks.
- Experience with air quality monitoring, smart-cities and smart-building systems is a plus.
- You hold a proven track record in multi-disciplinary projects in software and algorithm design.
- Experience in programming tools MATLAB, R, Python. Knowledge Java/JS is a preferred. Knowledge in C/C++ is a plus.
- Knowledge in working with prevalent NoSql (e.g., MongoDB) and SQL DBs.
- Experience with state-of-the-art cloud services e.g., Google GCP, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure is a plus.
- Experience with transferring research results into development.
- You have excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- You are a flexible team player, you see changes as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Quick learner, able and interested in acquiring new skills and competences.
- You take responsibility for the process from specification to implementation, simulations, testing and debugging, including communication and alignment with different stakeholders.
For all inquiries, please contact:
Ms Najat Loiazizi, HR specialist Telephone number: +31 (0)40 40 20 675