You will define innovative approaches to support new IoT Use cases together with the System architect. You will be responsible for embedding and implementing the security aspects around Imec's IoT solutions. You will contribute to advancing the state-of-the-art by researching new HW/SW security solutions for our industrial partners, prototyping these in innovative demonstrators and exploiting latest technologies. These prototypes are used in pilot studies in real-life environments with our partners, and are at the same time true eye-catchers for Holst Centre's potential partners.
- In collaboration with the imec experts on security, implement and integrate innovative security solutions targeting constrained devices;
- In collaboration with the imec experts on security create an overview of the security and authentication requirements for new designs based on attack profiles;
- Implementation and rollout of new security models to support new IoT Use cases;
- Work with the IC designers to optimize secure system integration in newly developed IC's;
- Clarification of the HW/SW trade-offs for the new designs based on these requirements.
- Msc in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering;
- Proven track record in secure and/or authentication implementations and system design;
- 7-10 years' experience in a HW/SW system engineering role;
- 7+ years' experience in C++, embedded real-time operating systems, low power embedded HW/SW co-design;
- Good knowledge of security engineering, able to liaise with security experts of different fields (e.g. Software, hardware and cloud);
- Knows the fundamentals in digital communications, signal processing, and hardware;
- A must is proven collaboration with other designers;
- A plus is proven experience working in close collaboration with other security experts, IC designers, and application experts in multidisciplinary projects;
- An enthusiastic team player with hands-on mentality;
- Good communicational skills in English;
- Experience in leading small projects;
- Be able to think from customer expectation perspective.
For all inquiries, please contact:
Ms Najat Loiazizi, HR specialist
Telephone number: +31 (0)40 40 20 675