You will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design and develop innovative new imaging systems, containing cutting-edge research results with state-of-the-art components. Your main focus is to deliver solutions that can be used for (clinical) studies to explore new medical image modalities.
- Develop imaging demonstrators and prototypes based on TNO's proprietary materials, processes and devices in combination with off-the-shelf electronic components;
- Interact with customers and team members to align on X-ray and ultrasound system requirements and review progress;
- Testing and characterization of existing and new prototypes;
- Support validation of developed systems in real-life or clinical studies;
- Drive technical roadmap in area of electronics hardware development;
- MSc degree in Electrical Engineering;
- 3+ years experience in hardware system design, testing and debugging hardware, preferably in the field of medical imaging;
- Hands-on mentality, taking responsibility, able to organize practical work in efficient and cooperative way.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
For all inquiries, please contact:
For more information please contact Anouk Bos, email: email@example.com