You will be located at Holst Centre/TNO in Eindhoven. Holst Centre/TNO works closely with several competence groups of TNO at other locations. Collaboration and regular presence at these other locations to align with your BD colleagues as well as legal and IP staff is expected.
Your responsibilities include:
- Build and manage a portfolio of customers / partners; develop innovative approaches to do so.
- Prepare proposals to customers in collaboration with Program Management, the Technical Teams and BD colleagues; negotiate and finalize contracts, and close deals.
- Represent Holst Centre at conferences, fairs and exhibitions where parties along the value chain such as OEMs, materials, films and equipment suppliers, device manufacturers, and universities meet one another.
- Keep track of the latest developments in the field. Validate the value of Holst Centre's technology solutions against what is available elsewhere in the market. Assess the attractiveness of identified business ideas and develop these into compelling business cases and customer propositions.
- Advise Program Management regarding new directions for Holst Centre's research roadmap and actions to get there, providing market, customer and application insights and requirements.
- Master's degree in engineering or physical sciences, or equivalent through experience. A MBA degree is an additional asset.
- At least 10 years of experience in sales/business development in the manufacturing or electronics industry, being involved in all steps of business development from gathering initial market insights to final deal closing.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant technologies and markets.
- Excellent networker and communicator with good presentation skills, and ability to work with varied audiences.
- Willingness to travel worldwide (20-40% of time) as Holst Centre has partners in Europe, Asia and North-America
For all inquiries, please contact:
For more information please contact Anouk Bos, email: email@example.com