You will research and develop advanced device concepts that enable a new generation of batteries which combine fast-charging with high-capacity. The emphasis will be on understanding and optimizing the battery device performance at a cell level as well as at system level. Your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Development of deposition process for large area battery prototypes in collaboration with academia and industry
- Performing electrical, electrochemical, material characterization to assess performance of half- and full-cells
- Translating relevant research topics into experimental plans and their execution together with the team members
- Working within funded projects in both National and European contexts
- Generating results that are either patentable or publishable in internationally renowned journals
- Working in a multidisciplinary, multi-company team on a daily basis
- Supervision and coaching of other process engineers
- Reporting technical progress both in written and oral form on a regular basis to enter text.
- You are a motivated researcher with a background in batteries and electrochemistry.
- You have the following profile: Ph.D. degree in electrochemistry and experience 1-3 years of research experience relevant to batteries and preferably also thin-film deposition processes
- Hands-on mentality, good organizational and communication skills
- Proactive attitude and ability to work both independently/autonomously and within a team
- Good communication skills in English mandatory
For all inquiries, please contact:
For more information please contact Anouk Bos, email: firstname.lastname@example.org