- Architect and implement ultra-low power transceiver SoCs including innovative methods and circuits.
- Take the lead in the design of multi-disciplinary aspects like the implementation of mixed-signal system loops such as AGC and CFO and other calibration loops.
- Design state-of-the-art innovative circuits as part of an ultra-low power wireless system.
- Together with the team, create new ideas and/or new technical methods based on your solid technical experience.
- Contribute to the vision for the evolution of ULP transceivers over the next years.
- Take the lead in the interaction with external partners and towards new prospects as part of the technical support.
- Coach the (junior members of the) RF IC design team in order to grow the talent, the quality of the work and the innovation.
- Master's degree Or PhD degree in Electronic Engineering.
- 7-15 years of experience in RF and Analog IC Design (ideally to include for wireless products).
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary design teams.
- Solid understanding of transistors, circuits, architectures and control loops, knowledge on signal integrity.
- Excellent knowledge of transceiver architectures and state-of-the-art in low power transceiver design.
- Experience of coaching junior designers and talents to impact the team's way-of-working.
- Brings in technical experience but also new methods with significant impact on the projects and the teams.
- Able to define and implement next generation, best-in-class transceivers, based on your new ideas and your experience.
- Relevant experience:
- TSMC 40/28nm CMOS;
- Cadence IC6;
- Experience with transferring research results to production.
- Good communication and writing skills in English.
- Strong sense of responsibility for team's success.
For all inquiries, please contact:
Ms Najat Loiazizi, HR specialist
Telephone number: +31 (0)40 40 20 675